Saturday, January 22, 2011

22nd of January 2011

Making it short and quick. I am at number 60 in Queenscliff, and am with Sophamafone and Beth. I am using this short window of opertunity to publish this post as I have never had internet down here except for this time. Using the Virgin Mobile Modem to get internet! Now it's almost two weeks since I have last posted, and I have been in PointLonsdale as you must know. I am about to leave Queenscliff and go back to my holiday house with Beth and Sophamafone to sleep over as my room in th holiday house has three beds. I am hurriying so do not have time to say what I have been doing for the past 12 days. Ok so just today will do. I woke up with~ oh and I must add that Sopha and Beth are watching over my shoulder and it's quite intimedating. They are talking about the angels ep of DOcter who. And now sopha is insulted. And she is making weird noises. Moving on sopha!!! ANyway, so I woke up at lets say 9.30am and got ready for Beth and SOpha to come and pick me up then we went and found the~ making me laugh, and they are saying SOpha is a couch. "TYPE WOMAN! SOOOPHA" says sopha. "A.K.A COUCH!" she yells again. Then Beth says "OR... COW!" and they are having a debate. ANyway, so um we went to the shops in QUeenscliff and bought lollies and chocolate owls "OW AND FRUIT TINGLES~ SHITAKI MUSHROOMS!" says sopha as Beth hurts her somehow. FINE! I am not going to say their converstaion anymore, cos they are mad. Long a short, we swam at the beach, then did random stuff, a bird~a sparrow flew into our window and didn't leave till like an hour later. Must go, but will say quickly that I watch 'The first wives club' last night, it was really good. "I'm really fearful of you right now~ Amemema" says sopha cos for some reason Beth is pulling her hair. Ok she says she's not, shes hitting her head. Then pulling her hair. "Maybe if we leave the room she won't beable to write stuff about us." Beth said. "No, she'll just make up stuff." says SOpha. But they are yelling and giggling. "You gotta come out with me." Says beth to sopha, and I must say that really she should. "No!" SOpha says, and asks things like 'why are you writing SOpha, and not Sopha," its a techniquil arra people. SHe yells "Amemema" again, says sopha. They are STARING AT ME! STOP IT GUYS! I will not type about your silly. ANyway, they have left! Now I may condem to writing nonsense, they wait at the door, impatiently. Stalking pictures as sopha says, camera in hand. "No! NO NO!" Sopha says as she threatens me with a letter opener. Must go! TATA

No comments:

Post a Comment