Sunday, January 2, 2011

yesterday the 2nd, and today, my dream

Oh, my, sorry i didn't post yesterday, I put some things in boxes in my room, I also vaccumed in there, and watched Juno, my copy!!! And read, and wrote my novel so far, and then  talked on facebook and stuff. Woke up around the 11ish mark this morning, now 12.02pm so... well I had a wierd dream early this morning. Here it is:

Dream number 4:
Called: Shooting evil killer robot at children’s park
Dreamt (aprox): Early morning on the 3rd of January 2011
Rating: 4 snores out of 5, for sad and dramatic friendship survival
Characters/people in dream: Me, Lucy M, Sophie O, Flora, Random teenagers, the Milk Bar man, the robot/camera, the shopkeeper and friend.
OK, so I am surprised I didn’t wake up and say I had a nightmare with this one because it really scared me while having the dream.
I was with Lucy M and a whole lot of other people I am not actually close with in real life, nor do I remember seeing them before.
We were at the front of a daggy sort of milk bar, and I was getting several lollies, oh! Sophie O was there for that bit, because I asked her for some money.
Then I don’t know how, but the owner, we all went out the back, and we got like stuck, it’s hard to explain, we (lots and lots of people) were following the man, and suddenly we were at like a park, with swings and a 3 story building, quite small, in the middle, kind of like a car park in the way you could see each level, with out windows, just through the cement. Anyway, so we knew in the dream that it was close to the shop we were at before, and then the man, for some reason we thought was like a teacher or a tour guide or something, anyway he had this robot, and he was just like “Mmmm that one!” and was like pointing at random to people, and then the robot was like shooting, and me and Lucy ran and we ran and screamed, and everyone was screaming (all our age) and we went up the building, and the robot was shooting around near us, and we were huddling together, oh and I remember Flora or somebody was with us for the bit in the building, and we were all squatting down, and hiding at the level of the ramp inside the building. And then the building was slowly collapsing because there was exploding around the base and things.
We some how jumped out, and (Me and Lucy) and we ran to the swings not far away. And we jumped on the swings, but they were weird ones, like they were small ropes and it was hard to move around in them, and for me kind of heavy, and I was on the right swing, and Lucy the left, and we were facing the other way, our backs turned to the building. And I couldn’t push, and we knew we were going to die, one why or another, so she helped me push, and we swang and in our heads we decided it was the better way to die, then to run and scream. And we had one hand on the swing, and my left and her right hand reaching and holding in the middle of the swing pieces. We closed our eyes and gripped each other’s hands, as we swung.
Then for some reason, we didn’t die, and we opened our eyes, and swopped swings for some reason, and I couldn’t get out of mine when the robot came, and the guy seemed to point at us.
Then I got out, and I huddle with Lucy, and we said goodbye to each other, and grasped at each other’s hands, and then closed our eyes into each other’s heads.
Then the man had walked off, and the robot just stood, looking at us from the opposite side of the swings.
And then some how, someone had a gun or something, and shot at the robot, and then ran off or something, and we ran up and grabbed the gun and shot at the robot, but now it wasn’t a robot, it was an old vintage camera. And I picked it up and held the gun right to it and shot.
Then we walked off, the survivors and Lucy and I, and we went up the hill, back to the busy street, and I took the lens of the camera and chucked it, and snapped the rest into little pieces. And we were walking together, and we stopped at the shop next to the milk bar, and handed the box that came with the camera, to the shop owner in there, who was looking embarrassed, and she was young adult and brunette, with a young adult brunette guy. And then we walked off, and that was the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment