Sunday, December 26, 2010

26 of december. and yesterday. BOXING DAY

Happy Boxing Day! It's about 10.32pm and my parent's are watching The Office. It just finished, it was a reply of the episode with Kate Winslet in it. So yesterday after presents and stuff, we went to Mansfield to my Uncle and Aunties. And now 'Gimme, Gimme, Gimme' is on... I don't like it much. Sorry, anyway, I was up to... OK so it takes about 2 and half hours to get right to the house.
And then we stayed the night, and I stayed in a pod, a bed with a roof and walls, like a bed-tent. Anyway, I was too chicken to sleep out side, so I slept in the tent IN the living room. Anyway, we had a Xmas dinner, and there was my parents, my aunt and uncle, my cousin and bf, my other cousin and bf, and my Grandma, and so yeah. And anyway, then I read, and OH! AND at 12.08pm the next day (today, the 26th) I finished Picnic At Hanging Rock!!! I ACTUALLY finished it!!! and so we had a Christmas lunch, barbecue, and ah my other cousins and other aunt and uncle came and we had the proper Xmas thing. Then presents. YEAH! SO I got lots of things, but it's late, so I must go, so I will tell you tomorrow, K? so I got home late, about 8.50pm and we watched the recorded ep of Xmas special Doctor who, Christmas Carol, and yeah.
BYE!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a wonderful christmas and boxing day and I'm so glad you got the camera you wanted! I normally only watch dr who when I'm at your place but we watched the christmas special too, and loved it! x

    ReplyDelete