Thursday, December 23, 2010

today, and the rest of yesterday, the 23rd and 24th

Christmas is tomorrow. TO-MORROW! Yesterday was Xmas Eve, Eve. Now TODAY is xmas EVe. Just eve. what. the. hell. The year has gone by so quickly! But I must say I am looking forward to the long holiday ahead. So yesterday I was picked up at about 5.15pm by Nell and her mum, as I was sleeping over, and then we went straight to Westgarth, going to 'Movie Reel' and deciding on the way what we might get. When I mentioned 'Juno' Nell agreed, and we found it almost straight away, and borrowed it. Then when we got back, we went up to their attic room talked for a bit, had snacks, and went on the computer quickly. By then it was dinner time, and we had pasta stuff, yummy. And we decided we'd wait until it was darker to watch the movie, and have desert. We read in the attic, and some old fashioned remade game we played also. I read a whole chapter of Picnic at hanging rock, and thats alot of pages. Then at about 8.30pm or something we ate some desert, and had a platter containing cherries, Oreos, strawberries, Lindt Chocolate Balls, chocolate fudge...YUM and we watched the movie, in the dark. It was very sweet, and funny movie, I thought. I really liked it. Then we went to bed, reading another chapter (we slept in double bed up in attic room) and then slept. We woke up at about 5 past 10 am, and read until 10.30 when my dad arrived, and we went down stairs and ate chocolate breeosh for brekky. YUM. Then I went home, and watched an ep of Sea Change while on the computer and wrapping presents and writing cards. Now, I shell have a chai, and watch another episode in peace. Thankyou.
BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment