Saturday, December 4, 2010

Today, saturday the 4th

Him today I wrote my story and finished it! I started yesterday and finished today! It's only about 16 A4 pages, but I think it's good. Porsche is my editor, and I went to her house at about 3pm today and she taught me how to do a bit of harry potter on the piano, and we did clarinet homework and maths studying for a test on wednesday. I went to the shop just before I went to Porsche's and got yummy food, and then borrowed Shallow Hal, finally!
Um then me and Porsche went on the computer, and jumped heaps on the trampoline, and I saw the episode of jinx that i missed, called 'Flavor of the month' and yeah. I was picked up at 8.15pm or so, and now I am home, and going to have some Oreos, and go and watch Shallow Hal, BYE!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh I wonder if I'll be allowed a peek at your story too! Congrats on finishing it x

    ReplyDelete