Friday, December 17, 2010

today, and yesterday the 16th and the 17th

ok so i think it's like 7 or 8 days till xmas, and yeah I kind of feel like I'm a time traveller or I am maw maw (raising hope- demented grandma) I keep thinking its saturday, and when I realise it's not, I think it's thursday, and I am getting muddled up. I thought today was the 16th, but it's the 17th...
so the holidays is stuffing me up a little. tho i like it better then school.
SO yesterday I went and I sorry i need to think what we did yesterday... shit I am still confused. Hold on. Ok, ok I keep mixing up the day we went and got our report, which was thursday (yesterday) but I keep thinking we got it wednesday so... !!/?// I really confused. Right so I got up and went to school, wait ah and saw... Porsche first, yes cos I was getting there, and saw her getting out of the tram. so ah then we saw frankie. then ivy and then gem oh good its all flooding back to me now, stupid old brain. anyway, so then we ahh saw leeluu and then milly and georgia and then got our reports then about 9.30am??? we went to traffic. Leeluu and I shared a bowl of chips for 3.50 each, and I got a blood orange sanpellogrino. YUM. Then Frankie said she wasn't interested in a sleep over, which I asked her the night before, so I was ok... and then Porsche said yes. then we went up to gem's dad's shop for 10 minutes or so... then we went to the plaza, but we went past the library so me, ivy and Frankie went there, and would meet the rest somewhere in plaza. then we ahhhh looked for books and stuff for 15 minutes, maybe longer, and sat for a bit. borrowed using ivy's card, cos i didn't have mine. I  borrowed some of the Lulu baker trilogy (first two for holidays) and 'Some girl's do...' and a volume of docter who. and then we went to plaza and saw the guys in kmart, tried on high heels then went to coles, and porsche said she'd go home first and get her stuff, and get dropped off at my place, and then I went home, cos me and my family went to visit my ill aunty, and we then went home after that. then I asked Porsche when she was coming, and she said "can't go. soz" and i was like WHAT?! all annoyed and sad, she wouldn't tell me. so I texted frankie to see if she'd come she didn't answer. I texted ivy, and she said she'd ask. then she said it was ok, and that frankie was over and asked whether she could come too, and my dad said no. she ivy was coming. she said she'd come at 5.30pm and then I got a phone call and she was like "can it be at my house cos then leeluu and Ivy can stay, they have no where to go" and I was like, I kinda wanted a quite night.. and was gonna do stuff that only me and ivy liked, like docter who and stuff... and if I wasn't aloud, then I couldn't have a sleep over, and that wouldn't ve really fair on me. then I  was aloud. and went over. found out leeluu just didn't want to go home, and Frankie's mum had the night off, so she had somewhere to go. what ever.  and then we did random stuff. i dressed up as twiggy. then we watched 'Bride wars' best movie ever. and drawed stuff for a bit. went to sleep at about 15 to 1am. then woke up. then went on sims 3 till breaky and had pancakes, and then at about 10.30am I went home cos my other friend, Nell, was coming over cos her mum was busy. then we watched docter who and 'Enid' a movie on enid blyton and the way they portade enid, she was a real psycho. like bitch. anyway, don't know whats true, and love her books anyway. then suzanna came and we all had lunch and sweets and me and nell read enid blyton books for ages. then suzanna went home,. and  we decorated the xmas tree. then nell went home, i had dinner, a shower and am here. BYE

3 comments:

  1. I often wonder if it was true about enid blyton too. I read a few books about her life as part of some research I did a few years back and it really does seem as though no one had a good word to say about her! But like you, I enjoyed her books so much that I can hardly believe the things they say were true...hmmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, it seems to me very strange that she could write such wonders, and be such a harsh person. Abandoning her children and husband at war... unlike you anna! Your a wonderful writer and person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. IT IS "YOU'RE"!!! NOT "YOUR"!!!

    ReplyDelete