Monday, December 6, 2010

today, tuesday the 7th

hiya! Just finished listening (for the 15th time) run devil run by snsd:) 그 소녀의 세대! 아! I Love You~ Jessica  Best Girl Band ever!!! 파이팅!
And well yuh cos like I'm teaching myself the dance for the MV (music video)또 내가 사랑 코넬리우스 퍼지~~ hehehe anyways I was recording it on my phone cos' you can't buy the song yet and I want it some how. its not good quality but...
anyway! So I went to school and the first two periods was a clarinet party with all kids who play clarinet and our teacher with food and stuff. Then Porsche and I had Garbo (garbage duty) and we did that for two periods, and walked around cos' it was orientation for the year 7 of next year, and you could tell they were newbies cos they weren't wearing school uniform, and neither were Porsche and I cos we were aloud not to while doing Garbo... so people mistook us for year 6 this year. And Porsche and I saw Bella, Indigo and Laura, and yeah (friends from dance and outside of school stuff) and talked to them and got some food from canteen then at 2.15pm we did a band concert for the orientation kids, and yeah! Then Porsche and I got a vanilla coke and a packet of chips for our Garbo work and went home early!
THE END
BYE! (i gonna go dance korean pop style!)

No comments:

Post a Comment