Tuesday, December 14, 2010

today, tuesday the 14th of demcember

almost 11 days till xmas! right so, today I woke up at 7am but slept till 7.40am cos like i set my alarm to early. then I went to school, which was kind of wierd, and then I saw Leeluu and porsche, and then milly and we went into A1 for the activity week thing... then I saw frankie, and then ivy came. we showed each other our pictures for t-shirt transfurs, and then we were told basically that none of them would work, and that we weren't doing what we paid for. it was supposed to be "t-shirt printing and stencilling" but we were only aloud to do stencilling so we had to think of whole new things to put on our shirts. so I ended up doing a dharma thing (from lost) and the clubs and spade or somthing, and a clock (which sucked)
then we ended at 12.30pm and we all (except Milly) went to the milk bar and got some food and walked up to Peter's reserve  and we ate under the tree and had a picnic. then ah porsche got a spider on her, and she freaked, and it was funny, and then I asked who'd seen 'picnic at hanging rock' and only leeluu when she was like 7 had seen it, so I was trying to explain what happens, and then I said, "hay! why don't you guys come and watch it at my house!?" and they were all like 'YAH! GREAT!" and then soon after we arranged it, and then left. But just as we were about to leave I was like, "OH MY GOD, i'm gonna do a modern story based on 'picnic at hanging rock'!!!" and then I made it up, so it would have the 5 of us in it, and it would be like at that playground, and leeluu's younger brother. cos like to mix it up, and so like 2 go missing, and owen (baby bro) gets all upset, and they have no idea were they've gone cos like its an open playground, surrounded by houses, and then I think one is found on the rail tracks, and she is either dead, or gone like crazy. then the older sis of owen goes missing or dies, and main character is left to look after him, while he like cries and stuff. but just as she is trying to get him to like her, and not run away from her then the last one other then her goes missing and then its just the two of them, and yeah.
COPYRIGHT SUNNY BLOSSOM (fake name but still copyright!)

No comments:

Post a Comment