Friday, December 24, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS~2010

ah, and today is Christmas, and once again, without force, I am up at 6.30am and trying to wait longer to get my presents. I'm pretty sure I'm the only one up, definitely in my house, but I mean, out of like everyone, people I don't even know, who would still be 'sleeping in' if you want to call it, though sleeping past 7am isn't much of an achievement as most people without an alarm do. So far I have opened some things in my stocking, and by mistake (didn't know there was anything in the stocking) some things under the tree I think I was meaning to leave for opening with the parents... I can't help it, not really.
In the stocking I got really awesome badges, and gift tags with awesome illustrations, an awesome bag thing from my cousin, different needle things, and another needle device. Then the things I might not be meant to open... from under the tree, "The magic Faraway tree" by Enid Blyton, and a HOLGA CAMERA!!! It is AWESOME, but as I said, I have wanted this for ages, and they probably wanted to see my reaction... but I will be very excited when I say thank you, to make up for it, also I am really excited anyway! And I opened the batteries and stuff for it second, which is good, but I have two more under the tree... but I don't want to wait for them, or for my mum and dad to open the presents I got them!
Merry Christmas boys and girls,
BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment