Wednesday, December 29, 2010

30th of december~today

I um haven't typed properly for a bit, but that's generally because whenever I'm on the computer, I'm on Facebook, or Yahoo, or Tumblr... I go on here every time too! But I just don't post. Now sisterhood of the travelling pants is on tonight, I'm going to record it, and hopefully delay watching it till tomorrow so maybe I'll read more of the book. I was pretty much up all night, couldn't sleep, so I've caught up a bit in the reading. I'm almost into the middle, around about, and It's actually getting more interesting now. But I wont finish it by tonight unless reading non-stop, even to pee, is what I do today... which frankly, I don't want. I planned today as something a bit different. Yes, I planned it, but I want to watch the last episode of Lost on this disc as it goes back today, then I might read, a bit, and then start packing things in boxes. What's this, you ask? Yes well I am FINALLY having my room redecorated this holidays, and moving things around, getting rid of some furniture unwanted or unneeded. I might go to IKEA for some ideas or some storage boxes I once bought. Oh damn I am also going to Readings today! There's a sale there and I got a gift voucher for the place, also I need to pick up my new issue of Frankie, that'll be in Borders though. I will have wallpaper in my room!!! Sorry, completely off subject, but I'm so happy! Anyway so I might buy a season of Lost... I want to get the last one because I haven't seen it yet, but it's much more pricey... and if not I want to get Season 3, which is my favourite so far, but it's right in the middle, when I should start from the start or the end, The other option is to get season 1, but I have seen that, and did love it at the time, and still do, but it's not my favourite. Oh well, I'll ponder when I get there and see their collection.
BYE!

2 comments:

  1. So exciting Lucy! I can't wait to see your new room. I hope you do some before/after shots :).

    ReplyDelete