Saturday, December 18, 2010

today, so far, sunday the 19th of december

6 days till Xmas. less than a week. whoa.
OK, so today I woke up at 10 to 11am, not bad considering. Then I read and watched and eat things. Today in half an hour, maybe less we're going to my auntie's place for my grandma's birthday. She is turning 83 or 84 something like that.
My parent's and I had an idea to go to hanging rock over holiday and have a picnic. My parent's said I could invite my friends who came to watch it with me, so that we can dress up and yell: "MIRANDA!....." all day. There was 4 who came to watch it with me, but unfortunately I'm planning on having this picnic before I go away, and Ivy (who was one of them to come and watch it) will be away when I will be having the picnic. But on the lighter side that will be 4 girls, including me, which means the same amount as in the story. Of course everyone will want to be Miranda or Irma, the prettiest in the movie, so I think we will only make up the numbers, and not be particular characters (only for our own good) I called up Porsche, being so excited I had to tell someone of our plans. Then when I told her she said how awesome that would be, and then suddenly gasped and with out asking said, "I'm going to do that for my birthday! I don't know what else." and then I was sort of annoyed because it was my parent's and my idea, and I won't be there for her birthday. Also even if I were it would be her thing, and everyone would be thinking how awesome HER idea was, when it would be my thing, and my idea. So then I sort of hinted that's what I thought, tho of course she had no idea she was copying, and we also realised she would be inviting people who would not have seen the movie nor read the book, and so would not understand, and also it would not be the same amount of people as in the story. So we decided we'd have two picnics. The first one, mine and before I go away, with the four of us, dressing up and talking about it and things, and then the one about a month later for Porsche's birthday, and just a picnic, with heaps more people, and presents and no talking of the book or movie set there. I still feel a little annoyed but am pleased it's not been completely taken from me. I hope Frankie and Leeluu can also come, I would love Ivy too, obviously, but it just wont work with her going away this Tuesday (one day from today) and yeah.
BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment