Monday, December 13, 2010

today, again, the 13th of december

SO today I went to northland with leeluu, ivy, porsche, frankie and Milly. Gem couldn't come.
I bought heaps of things. we bought things for our t-shirt printing tomoz. I bought 2 white singlets, and one white t-shirt I had at home. I plan to put a beatles pic, harry potter quotes (several of favs) and I dream of jeannie pic.
I think we first went and I got cooked tuna nori role. and we then went to Myer, and tried on heaps of dresses we know we'll never have the money for, and all got dressed in wheel chair room cos it was big enough for us. and then frankie came (she went to xmas cooking at school and met us there around 3.30) and then we went to random shops. then got our t-shirt printing stuff. then we went to jay jays and I bought heaps of things on sale ($5 each!!!) on a pile, and used all my gift card worth $25 and yeah!
I bought:
Myer:

Blue nail polish, $5

Jay jay's:

1x white cotton shirt, with pink hearts, was $12, bought for $5
2x (different colours) striped shoulder paded t-shirt was (for both) $24, now (for both) $10
1x floral leggings, was $20, bought $5
1x baby yellow (my fav colour!) jeans, were $40, now $5
1x dr.suess one fish, two fish etc... black, was $20, now $5
1x matalic blue dripping batman symbol on black, was $20 now 5

I have no idea how much I saved, but I happy!!!
BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment