Tuesday, December 21, 2010

today, and the rest of yesterday, the 21st and 22nd

OK, so yesterday I went to high street again, and bought some more old photographs, I bought another 10, for $2 all up, so I have 20 old photos now!!! I also bought an old book, with pink and blue ribbons on it saying, 'CIAT' and it's about italy and stuff. and oh! before that I went to Anna's house, and we had a brunch with yummy food and chocolates, and tea. and we exchanged xmas presents. And then after those two things, I went to Nell's suprise party! I haven't mentioned it all week, cos I didn't want anything to slip out. She doesn't read my blog, but others who know her, who weren't going so...
anyway we bought and made things. and I got there first, then awkwardly someone I hadn't seen in a year.... and then a whole group, and then we waited about an hour for Nell and her dad to get back from walking the dogs. And so we ate all the chips.
Then a girl I'm not close to, but have seen her at school, also named Anna, she filmed it, so she put it somewhere where nell would walk through, and we'd say "SUPRISE!!!"and yeah, cos by the time I saw Nell, after we yelled (15 girls. what a freak out) she was on the floor in a bundle yelling and laughing. and I watched the video, and she seemed to think we had granades or something.
Anyway, it was loads of fun, we went to batman park, and had pizza and yummy cake and meringues!!! And then I went home at 9pm aprox. then watched 'The wedding Date' at 9.30 then went to bed. and then today I gowin up to Northcote Library and borrowing a book I put aside. Then I might hang with Frankie... but I don't think she wants to. Oh well....:(
BYE!

2 comments:

  1. I love Anna, she's my biffle :)
    Remember to return my books. Or else.
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha yeah. I won't forget. haven fun in queensland? I see u still have the internet

    ReplyDelete