Monday, December 6, 2010

today, the 6th of december!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR GEM! HAPPY BIRTHDAY... TOOOOOO YOOOOOOUUUUUU!
Gem is 13 today! today I went to school and then um in the morning we don't have our locker's so we carry our books around and stuff for the rest of the week. I had italian first period but we had a sub and no left over work, so we (frankie, Ivy and I) talked about harry potter and things. Then period 2 maths, we had a sub and we were given a reading comprehension test thing it was weird, then Porsche and I went straight to the canteen cos we had our bags, and then I got a hash brown and a banana paddle pop. And then on the way back we saw Leeluu and Gem off in the distance, and I whispered to Porsche 'ok, we gonna say happy birthday' and she said, 'same time, 1-2-3' and when we got close... 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY!' and I hugged Gem, and she turns to Leeluu and says, 'See, they did remember' and Leeluu says, 'mmm'
And yeah... well umm.... that's all
BYE!
oh and glee is on tonight yah!
BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment