Monday, November 8, 2010

FAIRIES!!! TINKERBELL< THE LOVE OF MY LIFE

OH MY GOD! I had been thinking for ages, like years that Tinkerbell was awesome, and went in and out of faises in which I thought I was a fairy, and that I was apart of the royal fairy family and stuff. But then today it hit me how much I am apsulutly IN LOVE with Tinkerbell, she is soooooo freakin' awesome!!! Me and Porsche have already decided that we want to go as the tinkerbell group, as the new Tinkerbell movies she has friends, and about 5 of them, so we can be whoever hair colour we match, I would be Rosetta, who is nothing like me, and stuff, but whatever she's the only red head, and sadly I look nothing like Tinkerbell... I hope I am like her in heart and personality, but Porsche suites Tinkerbell in looks and shortness, and that stuff... I reluctantly and jealously suggest she be Tinkerbell... :(
OH well!!! Life goes on! Also I know how much I love Tinkerbell, so it doesn't matter! But I like the orginal tink, not the new weird one, but I also liked the one in the 2003 movie, when it wasn't cartoon, the actual one, yeah I also really like the actress who played her, she was in '8 Femmes' as the one in Green who I said was my favourite along with the one in pink, but she was my first favourite.
Here's some pictures of tink and her friends:
OH WAIT!!! SOrry I'm just so excited..... anyway did you know that the girl who played wendy in that film is 20 now and she was in 'Tomorrow, when the war began' I knew I recognised her!!! She played Corrie...... and the guy who played peter pan is 21 now and soooo good looking....:)
ANyway here's some pictures:
This is Tinkerbell from the 2003 Peter Pan movie
 
This is sort of what we would look like for halloween next year! Some of us anyway, and I will be the one in pink

One of my favourite pictures of Tinkerbell from original movie

This is who we would be for halloween, picture from the movie

Also from new cartoon movie, my person is the one next to Tinkerbell and next to the one in yellow

This is Tinkerbell in new cartoon

I really like this one, me and Ivy were also toying with the idea that we would all go as the disney princess, I would be the little mermaid!


1 comment:

  1. 'I reluctantly and jealously suggest she be Tinkerbell' hahaha. I can definitely see a Tinkerbell in you! Also I wouldn't be all that surprised to discover that you were part of a royal fairy family!

    ReplyDelete