Sunday, November 21, 2010

today, monday the 22nd

hello! today is SO hot!!! I went to school in the first period, and had Italian, only we had a sub so me and ivy just talked the whole time about harry potter 7, the book and the movie. It was fun. And then Riley and I went to the sign out office, and then we met up with her mum and my mum and went to the funeral. You see our friend's grandpa died. My friend wasn't that close to me, as Riley and her, but her and my mum went to school together, and are close friends, and my grandma and her grandpa went to school together and were friends. Anyway, so we left at 10.10am and went on the tram into the city. Then at 12pm we greeted our friend, and then ate some food, and then left for school. We got there at 1pm, and then I got a banana paddle pop, and a slushy, and got changed for sport.
Um, then yeah I had the rest of lunch and then had sport.
I talked to Katie, and then Henry S, he's so funny (their brothers and sisters) and then I waited at the rocks for Ivy and Gem, but Leeluu said they already left, which meant they ditched me, when we always walk together, and Porsche and I looked for Milly with Leeluu, but she left her too:( We asked carlos if he saw them, he didn't no who milly was... awkward... and then he gave me and Porsche some of his coke... yummy, nice guy:) and then we left. I had to walk home by myself... sad.
BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment