Friday, November 12, 2010

yesterday and today so far, 12th and the 13th

Hello! I didn't write yesterday because I just didn't feel like it once Ivy left. So I went to school, and had Italian first two periods. Our teacher was away, so we had a sub and it was really boring. Then we had recess, and I can't really remember what happened there...
Then we had english in period 3 and then period 4 we had geography, and we had a sub again, so we didn't do much, just talked.
Then lunch.
Then in the last two periods we had science. Then we went home! So ah, Ivy came over after school, and we relaxed for about 30 minutes or 40, and then did clarinet practice till 5pm, and watched 'Jinx' because I really wanted to, it's one of me and Porsche's favourite shows. Anyway, then when that finished, 25 minutes later, we did some more clarinet. Then we had dinner in the living room about half an hour, or an hour later. We had chicken, yummy. Then for about 2 and half hours Ivy and I became completely ridiculous. She was harry potter, and I was voldemort, and we were dissing each other, in stupid accents, and then I got out my wand, and we were stupefying each other, and then we'd say expelliarmous, and for those who don't know, that flings the wand out of your opponents arms, and so, I was like 'Ha, I don't have a wand, what are you gonna-' and then she's like 'EXPELLIARMOUS!' and then I flung my glasses off, and we laughed and heaps. And it was  sooo funny.
And then we took her home, and I watched most of harry potter and the goblet of fire.
And now it's 9.10pm and I am watching wizards or Waverly place.
BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment