Monday, November 8, 2010

Today, Tuesday the 9th

Hello! Today I went to school with a very light bag, and walked most of the way because of it. I went to homeroom, and found Flora and Ash wasn't there, so I was like, 'we need someone else, there has to be three for Role call' and then the teacher said, go find someone else, and I was like 'I know the perfect person, Riley, she hates Tuesdays like me' and so we found her and she was like 'Thank you guys!'
Um, so I first did D block, and G block, and then Recess, and then I did A, B and C block, which is basically all the elective classes, and first I saw Gem in Art, and then Ivy in Ceramics, and then I went over to B block, and saw Leeluu in one of the woodworks classes, and then Frankie next door in the other woodworks class. Then I finally got to see Porsche in the C block, in Food Tech. Then I saw them all again for 3rd period because the elective are a double period class on tuesdays.

Then recess, and I gave everyone a fortune cookie:)
And then I had to do the main building, for period 5 and 6. In period 5 I saw Leeluu in room 7, and we talked and I saw Gem and Milly in the same class, but they couldn't say hello.
Then I saw Porsche in my own class that I was supposed to be in:)
I didn't see Ivy or Frankie...
Then I went home about 15 minutes early with a paddle pop icy pole for doing the Role, and I got the new flavour, called 'Solar Flare' and yeah. Then walking up the hill killed me because that's all I had been doing for the whole day, walking and standing, and it had ached before in school, but walking ALL the way home, up the hill, and down it.... oh the pain, I can't walk with out it hurting... my ankles, my heels, the back of my legs, and my hips ache so BAD!
Oh well, it's 6.15pm now, and I will go!
BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment