Sunday, November 7, 2010

Today, Monday the 8th

Well, after that eventful day yesterday, I was pretty tired as I didn't sleep very well...
But I still got up and went to school. In homeroom I swapped for Role call, as I don't like Tuesdays and Wednesdays, so I chose this Tuesday (role call is when you walk around to assigned classes and give a virtual role to the teachers, and you miss out on class, and three people do it each day, and you do it for the whole day)
So, I am doing it tomorrow.
Then me and Frankie had Italian, and we just talked it was funny because Frankie goes on a site, called Omegle, and it's where you talk to random people around the world, and I tried it, it's fun, but sometimes gross, but I just disconnect if someone is weird to me, and anyway I only go on sometimes for a laugh, cos' me and Frankie like to mess with peoples minds, here is an example, of this guy, who I don't think speaks very good English, and what some words mean, and seemed to believe me, so yeah I'll put the conversation below my post.
All my friends cracked up when I told them this! So yeah, Frankie and I were laughing about that, and Um then I had Maths,  then recess, and then CAD for 3rd and 4th... and then lunch, and then ah... yeah sorry lost track for a second, anyway I then had sport last two periods, and then walked home with Gem, and at the top of the hill besides the town hall I spotted a small golden glint, and said "AH WHATS THAT?" and stopped and Gem was like "ha?" and I picked it up and it was a small charm from a bracelet and they were a pair of ballet slippers, and they were real gold!!! I thought that was so cool because I used to do ballet, and also about a year ago I went to an Island off perth, called 'Rotness Island' (probably spelt wrong) and in the sand I found one charm just like the one today, only it had a golden small wish bone and a horse shoe on it:)
Well yeah, and now it's 4.26pm and yeah, BYE

P.S asl means basically whats your age, gender, and were do you live, the times I have been on, I lied about that stuff, but well I just didn't for some reason this time:



Stranger: hi :)
You: hi
Stranger: asl?
You: 13 female australia
Stranger: 13 male indonesia
You: oh yes very true
You: well my name is Mary
You: Mary Poppins
Stranger: its sweet name :) my name is Almer
You: I can fly
Stranger: hihi :) my pleasure
You: what?
Stranger: nothing
You: No I can fly NOT U
Stranger: calm ..
You: Well, not really, I ride on my pet unicorn who can fly
Stranger: ohhh , you have fb id?
You: what Facebook?
Stranger: yes ..
You: oh no, I am alergic
Stranger: why ?
You: Because it makes me sneeze, and loose my feathers
Stranger: hmm ye, its right .. have twitter id?
You: no, that makes my hair go purple
You: can't use it
You: yucky stuff
Stranger: hmm ok . grade ?
You: whats with the id?
You: I'm in year 7
You: and messing with ur mind
You: hahahaha
You: My theme song is 'I love candy'
Stranger: serious ? you dont like my ? wow , its sweet song ..
You: u speak english wierdly,
You: what do u mean 'you don't like my? wow'
You: what does it matter, I bet your nothing like Kitty Purry
Stranger: yayayaya , you are senior in english speak.
You: pardon?
You: I am australia, I am Fabity at english mr.
Stranger: hmm ...
You: I am fabity
You: u need some air kisses
You: given by the ladie babies
You: and the mermaids
Stranger: hahahahaha :D
You: yes well it's no laughing, matter, ladie babies are in a serious condition, and are near extinction!
You: Stop blowing bubbles!
You: Everything will be ok then
Stranger: i'm sorry :(((((((((((((((
You: Yes well, the ladie babies forgive u
You: BYE BYE I will fly away on my unicorn
Stranger: Thank you soooooooooooooo much :*
You: yes bye bye young whipper snapper
You have disconnected.

BYE!


2 comments: