Tuesday, November 23, 2010

today, tuesday the 23rd

Hello! OK today I went to school right, and I ah well had art first two periods, and then recess, Gem and Ivy weren't there cos' they were at a sport thing... I bought a banana paddle pop, and owe Milly $1.20, and I won another one! YAH! and then I ate a meringue, the last one...:( and then I had band, a test, and then sort a casual music listening to, for the rest of the two periods. Then lunch and I went and got my free paddle pop. Then I had clarinet, and then maths last period. Then after school Gem and Ivy walked together with out me again, and I walked with Porsche to the milk bar, the one closest to me, and we bought ice-creams, so I owe her $1.20 as well...
Then she said to wait for her, because she couldn't eat the ice-cream on the tram, and so she would be just standing there eating until she finished so she could go home. I wanted to go home cos' it was hot, so I said that she should just walk up to our primary school, so we could walk most of the way together, and so we started walking, and I saw mum's car really close, and so I said so Porsche that she should come to my house, and if she couldn't she could just keep walking up to the primary school, and it wouldn't be like she walked for nothing. It was OK, so she came over. And mum bought me a ginger beer, mmm one of my favs, and then I gave some to Porsche, and then OH! that's right, I also won another paddle pop, yum, but I bought (well porsche bought) a rainbow which is just as yummy, but like there wasn't any banana:( anyway yeah we watched last night's glee episode because I couldn't watch it cos' we had a band concert! At school, yeah um, so we watched that until about 4.18pm and then went on the computer, and then watched and recorded jinx... and then talked and talked until almost 7pm and she went home. I am going to watch 'your gen' tonight. And yeah.
BYE!

5 comments:

  1. but you can totes eat ice cream on a tram.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we didn't walk without you! we came back, like, early ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. what? I know, u still walked with out me, simple statment, i'm not mad...

    ReplyDelete
  4. but we weren't even, like, together ... but I love you anyways

    ReplyDelete