Saturday, November 20, 2010

today, so far, sunday the 21st

I got up at about 11.20am, and have been on the computer watching videos of harry potter 7 part 1 and 2 ever since. My favourite which Ivy and some other friends introduced me to, is a video called Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows trailer parody or something, and if you haven't seen it, watch it, and the way you'll know which one it is, is by looking at the small picture they have of them, and it will have like harry as the trailer normally would have, and then up the top in big yellow text 'LITERAL' it's really good. Ah well I am just heaps excited and want to see the next movie like right now. I know that Ivy and Porsche saw the movie yesterday, I hope they liked it. It's really exciting looking at the videos and stuff, because- ah sorry just wait I'm watching an interview with Daniel Radcliffe, I'll be back to finish that sentence in a minute. 11.54am......11.58am....OK I'm back, oh that was a good video. Anyway so I was saying that the videos are very exciting because it's the last ever, I mean it's the end! And they make you like really sucked in like seriously. It's like their real people, the characters have come to life you know, and I just feel so sad to see it all end, but at the same time it's like woh, finally... you know? Anyway I'm super excited and I think I'm going nutters. Oh well, BYE y'all

"harry potter... the boy who lived..."



"...come to die..."










AVADA KEDAVRA!!!!!

THE END IS NIGH.....

2 comments:

  1. They ARE real people. You're shredding my dreams! JOKES. But they so DO suck you in. I totally know what you mean.

    ReplyDelete