Wednesday, November 17, 2010

list of things Sunny is obsessed with

Hello! SO Jinx just finished, and it's about 5.25pm. I'm talking to Frankie on msn, and I have no homework. SO! In the last week of school this year, they have on Monday, Tuesday, and wednesday an activity week, where you can choose activities, free or payed activities such as cooking, and Ice-skating. Me and Frankie want to make prints or ah, stencils on a t-shirt, and my plan is to get a white t-shirt, and have handwriting style font or a couple of different fonts, saying my obsessions.
That's why I am showing you my obsessions list:

1.     Jinx
2.     Raising Hope
3.     Lost
4.     Librarians
5.     Tinkerbell
6.     Harry Potter 7
7.     Doe Deere
8.     Frankie Magazine
9.     Psycho
10.  The birds
11.  Alfred Hitchcock
12.  Lily Allen
13.  Vintage things
14.  Retro
15.  Photography
16.  Banana Paddle Pops
17.  Ranga
18.  Gingerbread
19.  Bright lipstick
  BYE!

1 comment: