Saturday, November 6, 2010

today, sunday the 7th

Oh dear! I have only one day left and then school again... Well, it's 10.25am here, and dad's reading the paper and I'm on the computer, as you can tell. I think maybe that I should get off it soon, as well I'm glued to the computer this weekend. Casper, my cat is purring wildly, and also rubbing is head against the side of the laptop, ah, yeah he just did it again, cute puss...
And now rubbing my face... and the computer again! Anyway, today I will probably go fetch myself a movie from in the piles of DVDs hidden among the chairs and things, and watch it, and then at 3pm will go up to high street, and to the book grocer's and go help out with the book launch for Anna!
So, as you could see, I have been posting several photographs, and not much writing this weekend, well it's because I have so many pictures, so I must try and keep them in some other way then all on the desktop, so you will see heaps more pictures then usual, it is because I have to many, and I'm hoping I have the guts to delete them if their backed up safely on my blog.
Now, has anyone seen '8 Femmes' Well it's a great French movie I have seen heaps, and it just seems like a movie that Frankie would have seen... but she hasn't! Well, it is a 2002 French musical comedy murder-mystery film, about 8 females, and a murder in a mansion, and they all are stuck in the mansion until they can figure out the murder. I LOVE IT! It has subtitles, and yeah.

My favourite characters are the 2 furthest to the left, in pink and green

No comments:

Post a Comment