Wednesday, November 24, 2010

today, thursday the 25th

Okay, so today I went to school and I had sport first two periods, and then I got changed early, so I could go to the canteen without there being a line. Then I bought a hot jam donut, and a hash brown, and a banana paddle pop... yummy...
Then we had HR and then geography. Then lunch, and Riley gave me her old mobile!!! yAH! i'm paying money of course, but like I have to make sure it works and stuff. The only annoying thing as that my old mobile had like nothing added onto it, so it didn't need to be charged like all the time, but other then that it's great!
And so then I had to add my sim card and stuff, and it seems to be going good, just deleted her old stufff and things. Then we had maths and then reading in the library, but me and porsche texted peeps instead cos we didn't have a book...
so yeah
BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment