Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Hello! Today so far, wednesday the 17th

Hi, well I'm at home during school, it's ah well 12. 14pm or so, I'll tell you why.
Well, I got up and went to early morning band, and then Riley and I left after and we walked back up the hill, because we were both away for the immunisations when everyone had them at school, so we were going to get them. And we felt like we were wagging it was funny. We were meeting my mum near Park Street at about 5 to 9am. And then we saw Brandon, (the new kid) and he was coming down the hill, to where we were waiting for my mum. And we said, "HI BRANDON" and then he was all confused, and I was trying to see him because I was facing the sun, and I was blinded, and fell over Riley's bag, and she sort of hobbled, and then brandon yelled, "YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW DRUNK U JUST LOOKED" and he did an impersonation, and then we said we were wagging, and he was like school hasn't even started and your wagging, and he was like seriously, and then we were like, no my mum's car is right there. Anyway we had breakfast in the Breakfast Club, and then we picked up Frankie, she needed needle too, and we got our injections! I found out I had to get two, which was crap, and I was number 11, Riley was 9, and Frankie was 12, and then we ate lamingtons, and then yeah. Frankie stayed home because she usually faints, and Riley went straight back to school, and I am being yelled at right now, because I am going to school too.
BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment