Friday, November 19, 2010

today HARRY POTTER~!!!! Friday the 19th

AHHHHH!!!! OMG AAAHHHHH RON!!!!~~~~~~~~ HYPERVENTILATE* HARRY POTTER!!!!!!??
OK<OK let me explain...
Right, so it's 9.20pm right now, and ah well this is my day (dramatic flash back....)
I got as usual, and went to school, had Italian first period, and then in second too, and recess, and then English, and then geography. Then lunch. Then science last two periods. Then I walked home with Gem and stuff, and then got home, and got ready for the movie. Dad and I went to the shop and bought me some stuff for the movies cos' the cinema is always over priced with food, and then took me there. I met up with Snow Pea, and yeah and her friend's who I didn't know, except Katie. 
Then the movie began...
Harry Potter@!! 7 part 1 !!! so good!! I give it 4.5 out of 5, because it stuck pretty close to the book, although lots of moments from the book were cut, and lots changed, only simple things like using poly juice potion or not, or hiding under the invisibility cloak or showing yourself, things like that. It was very exciting and sad, funny, and stupid, and very fabity. 
There you go, my review. 
I went to the 6pm session, I was like right in the middle, row G seat 14. I saw Milly and Alex, they were behind me, and then I saw Frankie too. We talked after the movie.
I was already, but never mentioned it, and now am because of hp 7, IN LOVE WITH RON WEASLEY!!!!!! I am putting it on my t-shirt of obsessions, why didn't I do that before>>!!??





This is Ron:)



No comments:

Post a Comment