Friday, November 5, 2010

this morning, saturday the 6th

Right now it's 8.34am and I am waiting for Saturday Disney to  be on in half an hour. Last  night I was meant to watch 'The Shining' my dad's favourite horror movie, and I got scared in the first 5 minutes. We watched something like 54 minutes of it before I finally said, cuddeling up to dad in fear, that maybe we should turn it off. For everyone who doesn't know 'The Shining' it's the one with the famous line, "Here's.....JOHNY!" The psycho thing. It's really scary... it had like these freaky girl twins, and they're all like dead, and they said "Come play with us..." and it shows them like at the end of the hall, and then, "forever, and ever, and ever..." and then it flashes and the little girls are like lying on the floor blood everywhere, and they keep saying "....for ever, and ever" and it kept flashing from the ghosts standing in the hall way, to the dead girl's with blood.... that's where I cracked I think.
Anyway I actually want to see it, so maybe I'll try to see it during the day time.
Ah, it's 8.43am yah! It's almost on!
Um, yeah so I'm just going to relax today, and tomorrow I'll do things!
BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment