Tuesday, November 30, 2010

today, wednesday the 1st

PINCH PUNCH FIRST DAY OF THE MONTH!!! Well hiya, it's summer today and forever more this 2010, I suggest you reeeeeelax! School ends in 2 weeks, and work earlier, meaning a lot a chillin' and a heap of lazy... watchin'  Glee should be your priority, and Raising Hope is a fun laugh, I also suggest some lying under the fan, cooling yourself as it might get a little heated around these parts...
I'd be checking your calendar, as it is now officially 24 days till Christmas! Hope you all have wish lists, because mine is piled down to the floor and I wishing to get ALL of it (not that I'm being greedy)
I definitely will be watching the Librarians tonight, and Summer Heights High as the series starts tonight. Oh and Raising Hope, dah...
Today I stayed home till lunch time, and then went to school at 12.25pm and yeah... Um, then I walked home with Gem and Ivy.
Before that, yesterday I had an idea that me and Porsche (because it's our favourite show) can make our own episode of Jinx, as all my episodes recorded were erased (grrrrr angry Sunny) and it's finished on tv, and so there's no way I can watch it again:( but maybe Porsche can help me as she has every episode. And so yeah and we'd pick our favourite episode and reenact it! SO yeah...
BYE!

1 comment: