Wednesday, November 17, 2010

today, Thursday the 18th

Hello! Today I woke up and both my arms were aching. I had been sleeping on one side, because of the needle, and so they both hurt. But now just the needle arm hurts.
Um, so I went to school, ready for sport, and then I started sport, and then they needed two people to do Role Call again, and Porsche and I volunteered.
Then we did role call. I did the A,B,C block for the first two periods, and got out early, and bought a banana paddle pop, and a hash brown at the canteen, and then I had recess. I won a free paddle pop, so went and got it, and bought another hash brown too:)
Then in role call, I did the main building for period 3 and 4. And then lunch. And then I did the D and G block, which was kind of funny, well, I went into G3, and a group of guys, (year 9 or 10 class) started singing happy birthday to me. And then they were like, "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13!" and clapping, and then, "AND ONE TO MAKE HER MORE RANGA" and I was giggling. And then another guy said, "can I have a high five?" and we high fived, and asked my name, and then he said, "Oh, don't worry about them, their just jealous" and I had no idea why, and he said, "so is it your birthday?" and I was like, "no" and he said, "oh really?" and I said, "no, it's not" and then yeah. And then period 6, I was going to their class again, and the same guy I was talking to was walking to class, and he said, "Hi Sunny, " and I was like "hi" and he asked me things about role call, and then I went to his class, and a guy who used to go to my primary school said, "Sunny! HI!" and I waved. And then this other dude was like, "So what did you get for your birthday?" and I said " Nothing,-" and he was like "Nothing!? Your parent's are tight" and I said, "No! It's not my birthday" and he said something
  like, " You sure? I know, your adopted, trust me, I have freckles" and then the guy from my primary school said, "Do you get harassed heaps? Or is it just this class?" and I said, "Just your class" and then they took the role, and took forever, until I realised they were playing games on it and tried taking it from them, and they tried getting it back, and then the teacher got mad at them.
Anyway, I went home!
And then I am here!
And Jinx is on soon, I gotta go, but later I will post a list of my wider range of things I am obsessed with.
BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment