Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Today, thursday the 11th

Today is rememberence day, but school couldn't have a minutes silence because it was during recess:(
Today I got up at 7am, half an hour early because I forgot to set the alarm back to normal wake-up after early morning band... and I didn't even notice until 15 minutes after I got up.
Then I had P.E for the two periods, and we played T ball. Then I had recess, and then period 3, I had HR and the history, and then lunch, and then period 5 we had maths, and then period 6 we had english in the library.
At 2.33pm in the library, I sat down and got a book, 'The third day, the frost' which is the third book in the Tomorrow series. I thought that I was in the middle of two series of books, The tomorrow series, and his dark materials series, and so then I thought I should see which one best I want to borrow, and so I got up to look for the second book in his dark materials series, the subtle knife. I looked on the shelf about a meter away from where Porsche and I were sitting. I found it, but thought that it was the bad copy, because there's usually two copies, and one is really dirty, and so I picked it up to see what copy it was. I flicked through the pages, and then abruptly stopped on a page because in it was a white envelope. I first thought, oh cool, I can read some one's letter, and then I picked it up and thought, it feels pretty light, maybe there's nothing in it. Then I realised I was sort of holding it up to the light, and inside I could see a silhouette of notes. I turned it round, and all I really read was the writing, $62.
And I was shocked and excited, and walked on my knees back to Porsche, who was reading, and said, "Porsche, I think I just found $62" and she looked up and said, "what?!" and I opened the envelope, and showed her and myself the money inside. She was like Oh my god!!! And then she said, "Sunny, that's my dad's handwriting!" and she grabbed it and she was like, "this is my dads!!!" and then we were all excited and stuff, and we told our english teacher, and she was like "thats sooo cool and scary!" and then we read it, and it was addressed to my parents and it was the money they owed us for west side story!!!

JUST SO YOU GET WHAT WE TALKING ABOUT:
 Porsche and I went to see the musical 'West Side Story' a while ago, and my mum paid for Porsche as well, and Porsche was meant to pay us back, and she had borrowed 'The subtle Knife' around the time she got the money from her dad to give me at school, and it was in the envelope and stuff, and she put the money in the book as a book mark and forgot about it, and handed the book back. So when she was supposed to give me the money for my mum at school, she took ages because she couldn't find it, and then her dad had to give her another $62 and gave that to us.
How freakin' amazing is that????
I mean, anyone could have borrowed it!!! And got the money>>>>
BYE!
tinkerbell awaits me....

No comments:

Post a Comment