Monday, November 15, 2010

*OMG MAGIC COOKBOOK*

Ok, so my favourite show, well one of them, 'Jinx' is totally awesome, it's one of my new obsessions right, and like I'm going mental over here, and well yeah, it's about:
The series chronicles the life of Lulu Baker, a teenage girl whose father has just gotten remarried to a women Lulu believes to be the worst stepmother ever. However, her fairy godmother, Cookie, soon comes to Lulu's aid and together they use spells for good, although most situations turn out bad for the people involved, usually due to Cookie's incompetence.
That's from wikipedia:)
Lulu is my nickname, apart from sunny, as Lulu is the nickname I have had ever since I was young, sunny is just a name I like, and use it for hiding my real name.
So, basically Lulu's mum owned a magic cookbook, and it has recipes that Lulu and her fairy godmother, Cookie, cook when they need too. I really want one, and so I am officially going to make a magic cookbook. So, if anyone has any scraps or pieces of paper, glitter, and pictures of fairies and stuff, please donations:) I will instead just put recipes in them, actual ones, not magic ones, but they'll mainly be sweet.
OK!
BYE!
Oh! wait, here's another blurb: Lulu's dad has just married fashion-obsessed Minty, who moves into Lulu's life with her bratty son Torquil. But Lulu discovers that she has a very cool secret weapon - her mother's old magical cookbook, which comes with a mischievious fairy called Cookie. Unfortunately her spells don't always work out as expected...
Here are some pictures too...
This is lulu:)

Cookie, the fairy godmother

from left to right: Chip, Lulu, Mike, and Minty, and the one in the front is Torquil

This is Lulu and her fairy godmother, Cookie, it's a wallpaper

This is Lulu and her best friend, Frenchy

4 comments:

  1. that sounds a lot like a book series i read once... the plot a bit, but the same names for a few... omg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was a good book series. theres no Cookie though. Everything else is da same. When is this show on?

    ReplyDelete
  3. on week days abc at 5pm. And I don't know if I mentioned, but it is based on a book series, the Lulu Baker trilogy or something.

    ReplyDelete