Wednesday, November 3, 2010

today, Thursday the 4th

Hello, today was OK, but yeah, not great. Well, today I went to school, and yeah. I talked to Frankie, outside her homeroom, because Porsche wasn't there, and then had homeroom, and Porsche was late, but came, and yeah.
We had sport, and first period was beep test, and I got 5.5! Last time I got 5.1 yeah!
And then second period, we had to do the waltz! The boys went in the middle circle, and girls on the outer, and so we had to be with a guy, and that's fine, but I was stuck with Jackson!!! So, I quickly swapped with Jackson's best girl friend, and got Liam, not so bad. Prefer so many others, but MUCH better then Jackson, and so we had to move around in the circle, and that meant going onto Jackson again YUCK! and when I did, I said "Don't touch me, just air waltz" and that was funny. Then I moved onto the new kid, who isn't actually as bad as when he started and doesn't say "what gave you your first clue, Sherlock?" anymore. Then Billy said, "Your flirting with her!" because he said I was special and other stuff. We laughed it off. Then we went around until I got back to Jackson, Yuck! Then we did the Hocey Pocey, and the chicken dance.
Then recess, where Leeluu was away!
Then HR and the Geography, and we did no work.
And then Lunch, and me and Porsche and Ivy had Clarinet period 6 and so we brought our bags to lunch so we wouldn't have to go back to the locker bay. Then we had maths, and then clarinet.
Then after school I went up the hill to High Street and we went to Bistetti's (don't know how to spell) and we got Ice cream each in a waffle cone, Porsche got 2 different flavours, she got strawberry and Honeycomb, and I got Honeycomb and tiramisu which was yummy. and the tiramisu had actual cake in it! Yum!
And then we walked around and looked in shops, and then we departed and I walked home.
And then talked to Frankie on msn, and then I did my christmas list, hahahaha and then yeah!
So here I am, and goodbye.
BYE!

3 comments:

  1. haha ice cream sounds yummmmy. how's porsche?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha I LOVE that you air waltzed AND that you know someone who has ever said, "What gave you your first clue, Sherlock?"

    You are hilarious :)

    ReplyDelete