Thursday, November 4, 2010

today, finally, friday the 5th

Finally! A weekend, and that's silly of me to say as I had a long one 3 days ago:)
OK, so mum left early this morning to go on her trip she does every year. She has a sewing group every week, and they have a holiday at the end of each year, at the same place in Maldon called 'The Parsonage' as it is a parsonage, now for everyone who doesn't know what that is, it's a place right next to the church where the Priest's used to live. But now it's owned by another person who has done it up, making it look like the titanic on the inside with it's fancy curvy gold things, and modern at the same time, also a wild rabbit called Snowy, and a fountain that doesn't work and an out door pool and heated spa. It's magical, and I went there this year in april when it was my parent's 25th wedding anniversary, (silver wedding anniversary, so it was a very special accadition) and I took Porsche and her dad and people.
So this year is the last year anyone can go to the Parsonage because the owner is moving into it with her family. Sad:(
Anyway, she left and so I saw her last night, and so she will be coming back on Sunday because Anna Brandford for her new book is having a book launch in High Street and we're working on it, also Ivy is coming to it and maybe Frankie and Porsche, and then they come to my house after.
Anyway so ah, yeah today in Italian wasn't that bad, Frankie and I sat together like we always did, and yeah. That was first period, then second period we had Italian again and started watching a very old italian movie with subtitles...
Then recess Leeluu was away again...
then we had English period 3, and then Geography.
Then lunch.
And then ah... science last two periods.
Yeah, well then I walked up the hill with Gem, Milly and Ivy, and Lotty and then Milly and Ivy went to Ivy's house, and then Lotty went home, and then Gem and I departed.
Yeah and now I'm here.
YEAH!
BYE!

2 comments:

  1. The Parsonage sounds amazing. I'm glad you got to stay there at least once! I can't wait to see you on Sunday xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The parsonage is amazing! I'm so glad I'll see you soon also!

    ReplyDelete