Wednesday, November 10, 2010

FORTUNE COOKIE OF THE DAY

Hello, I have decided to have a 'fortune cookie of the day' on my blog. The idea is to be interactive, so I will put the top 4 and then the best one of the day. Sometimes I might not always do 4, but I will always have the cookie of the day. It's interactive because I want you guys to comment on your favourite o that I posted, or even tell me a fortune you have had in the past from a fortune cookie that you liked. If you really want, then you can make up one! Just have fun with it! So the top four will be in order of how much I like it, so much so that I might say the one on the top was tied with the fortune of the day, but sometimes it won't. Today, it is.

COOKIE FORTUNE OF THE DAY:

Top 4:
~The only way to have a friend, is to be on
~Someone is speaking well of you
~You are capable, creative, competent, careful. Prove it.
~You should not confuse your career with your life

OF THE DAY:
 <<<<< A smile will gain you 10 more years of your life>>>>>

Well, comment!
BYE!

3 comments: