Wednesday, November 24, 2010

today, wednesday the 24th

HULLO! okay, so today Porsche is at my house. She is just about to leave, her dad is talking to my mum, and stuff. SO! today I went to school (oh and by the way the time is about 7pm) oh Porsche is leaving... OK she says bye with kisses. I NO! I have to have dinner, but I went to school and we went to the zoo, I'll post pictures later, and we saw the butterflies, and my cousins (the orang-utans) and when we were told that we'd see the orang-utans, then henry was like, "Sunny's people" and I winked at him, and Porsche said they were my minins.. and then we saw elephants also, and then some meercats and and stuff. I took heaps of photos, and stuff was sooo over priced, but I patted a goana lizard too:)
And then Porsche came over... yeah!
BYE!

2 comments:

  1. The butterflies are my favourite thing at the whole zoo Sunny! I sponsor a beautiful yellow one in memory of Atticus. I wonder if you spotted it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. is it small? I saw a small bright yellow one:)

    ReplyDelete