Tuesday, November 16, 2010

the rest of wednesday the 17th

Hello! Well, as you know I had to go back to school, and so mum dropped me off, and I got there about 12.30pm, 8 minutes before lunch, and walked over to the school, and was greeted by Porsche, she had finished doing the role for that period, and she came with me to sign in. Then we had lunch. I bought a banana paddle pop, my favourite, and then yeah. In period 5, was English and we watched some more of 'Spirited Away' and then period 6, last period, we had maths, and I did the maths test! Was fairly medium in hardness, and I hope I did well.
Then I walked home. And now I am here, thinking about magic cookbooks, oh! Please if you read this and the posts before, and know me in person, please give me scrap pieces of paper, and photos and pictures, and tinsy bits of pretty fabric, and most of all food, deserts in particular! PWEASE:)
BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment