Sunday, November 14, 2010

Today, Monday the 15th

it's 5.25pm, and I just finished watching 'Jinx' I love that show sooo much!
Before 'Jinx', I was on the computer, and watching 'Tinkerbell and the great fairy rescue' again at the same time. Also I was talking to Frankie on msn.
Today Ivy was away, and I had italian first period with Frankie, it was actually kind of fun, well compared to other lessons of italian.
Sam came back today, I don't really like him, but I mention it because he was in America for like 2 terms, and like months.
Um, so then we had maths, and then recess, which everyone was going mad at the locker bays, because Sam had brought 2 boxes with at least 25 'Twinkys' in them. He brought them back from america. And I was at my locker while everyone was like 'SAM TWINKIE,  OMG AHHH!!!???'
Twinkies are massively famous in America. Their sweets, and if you have seen 'Wall-e' then Twinkies are the little sort of biscuit looking things that wall-e gives his little pet cockroach:
SO yeah! Um, so I was all sad cos' I didn't get one, and then I heard him say, 'relax, I have a whole other packet in my bag' and I went over and I got one!!! Yum! The one I got had 3 wholes with the cream spilling out, not 2. They look like biscuits, but their sponge cake stuff, and really sugary cream on the inside....
Then I had merangues as well, and then CAD for two periods. Then lunch I bought a banana paddle pop, and then bought another one, but a rainbow paddle pop, and I won a free paddle pop!!! It said like, 'you've won a free paddle pop' on the stick. Um, so then we had sport last two periods, and um yeah!
BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment