Wednesday, November 3, 2010

today, wednesday the 3rd

Hello! I just finished dinner and it's 7pm almost, and Neighbours is running over time, also I have the hick-ups
Today I got up, and didn't have early morning band! Yay! And I went to school.
For some reason I thought it was Monday, and I packed my sports uniform...
I had science the first period where my teacher was away, so we just talked for the 48 minutes. Then period 2 was Geography, and had a sub again, and so we talked again!
Then recess.
Then period 3 we had English and a sub again. We did a bit of work, then talked. Then period 4, was maths, and we had a sub. Our usual maths teacher whenever we ask about when a test is on, he always says "the test is tomorrow" or even if u don't ask, and it's the end of class he says "oh and don't forget the tests tomorrow" it's our classes personal inside joke. No body even asks about it anymore.
So our sub said, "Your teacher left a message, he says 'the test is tomorrow'" and we laughed and then the sub said, "...they'll find that funny" yeah...
Then we had lunch.
Then we had English again, and then maths. We had a weird teacher for maths, and I had no idea what the hell she was trying to teach us.
Oh well.
And then I went home with Porsche, and we went on the tram for about 2 stops, but I didn't have a ticket, so we got off and got some cheap chocolates, and walked cos' it was such a nice day.
Then we watched Jinx, tried to do homework, and jumped on the trampoline while inventing a new awesome game involving the trampoline. It's hard to explain, but one person jumps on the trampoline, and the other stands by it, and throws a ball at you, and you have to kick it or catch it while jumping, and then u swap roles, its fun.
We did that for a while, then we just jumped for a quick bit, then we turned the trampoline on it's side, and played volleyball, we played to games to 20, and we both won one.
Then at 6pm my dad picked me up, and I went home.
So now I am about to watch glee, as it's on in 15 minutes.
BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment