Sunday, November 7, 2010

Today, the rest, Sunday the 7th

Well, today was a great success! I got off the computer, and tried to find the movie '8 Femmes' and well, couldn't find it, and so I organised all my DVDs and then watched most of 'Harry Potter and the order of the Pheonix' and then got ready for the book launch, and then left! We arrived right on 3pm, and mum hadn't come back from her holiday yet, and we didn't really know what to do, and then I handed out some 'small things' and yeah! And then I went and got in line for a drink, and Ivy came, and then a little bit after Frankie arrived. And then there was speeches, and then raffles and stuff. And then afterward Frankie left, and me and Ivy walked back to my house (around 5.15pm) and then got there at about 5.30pm, and we ate Pringle's chips, and then we watched two episodes of Doctor Who, and then Ivy left, and then me and mum arranged stuff for Anna, (as we were taking Anna home) into the car, and then she arrived, and we took her home at 8.30pm and came home half an hour ago (9pm) and now I'm watching 'Poirot' and then i will go to bed! Ok, well I will put more on later, but here's some pictures:


Ivy looking at her copy of anna's book, anna signing in background

Anna making her speech!


The cupcake (made by anna)

Frankie

Cupcakes at the launch

Anna signing her books

Anna signing her books

This is Anna signing her books

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Thanks Sunny for sharing all the great pics. Wasn't able to attend but I so enjoyed 'going with you' thru the magic of your sweet blog. Keep up the good work!
    Maureen US

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunny you are a star! Thank you for all your wonderful work and for taking such great photos xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I had so much fun, taking photos and talking to friends... I will post some more just for you guys:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the front window photo thanks . Looking forward to more photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oops it was sunny's mum that said LOVE THE PHOTOS THANKS not sunny blossom xxxx mum

    ReplyDelete