Saturday, November 13, 2010

Yesterday, the 13th

Hi!
Yesterday, at about 12.15pm Porsche came over, and before that, I was taking heaps of photos, and also I took ones on set timer, and jumped up and down, I'll show you some later. She came over and we did stuff, and then Riley arrived at about 1.20pm or something. We had lunch, and then played our clarinets for an hour or so. Then we relaxed, had pancakes, went on the computer, and also took more photos of each other (i'll show you those too later)
Then at about 4 or 4.30pm, Riley's grandma came and picked her up, and then Porsche stayed, and was going to be picked up at 5pm, but then we had an idea for her to stay for dinner, and arranged that, and then we wanted a sleep over once dinner was over, but my parent's said, 'no.' and then Porsche's dad called, and said some complications, and said that he'd either pick her up now, or at like 9pm, and we said 9pm, and so she stayed. We watched a movie with my mum, it was so sad, and Porsche and I were hugging each other, it was called, '8 below' I think, and it was a disney movie based on a true story. It was about a group of people, in the snow, like right out in the snow, and their 8 husky dogs, and oh... just let me find a wiki plot thingo it'll be better at telling you... Ok, ah sorry, maybe not, I went on wiki and it's like really long. Ok, well basically the people have to leave because it's too dangerous, and they leave the dogs at the old camp, chained up. It's about the dog's survival while humans back home decide finally, after over half a year, to go back for their dogs.
Now, the people sound rather harsh and cruel don't they? But really the main character, a young man, wanted to go back ages and ages ago, and wanted to pay people however much they wanted to get them back, but no one would, it was too dangerous for them to go.
So it's a story on whether or not the dogs got off their chains to get food, and if they could, what would eventual happen to all of them in those months? It's very sad, but I recommend it.
So about half way through, there was a particular scene Porcshe and I couldn't handle, so we left the room and made Merangues! yummy. It was 9pm by the time they went in the oven, and we said we'd give Porsche some when we went back to school on monday. We thought they'd stay in there for 2-3 hours, because thats what it said to do on the recipe, but they were going a light brown colour as the 1 hour mark came up, so we got them out, and they were fine. Sorry, I forgot to mention that porsche left an hour ago by then. But she left something at my house, so today she is picking it up, and can get the merangues then. Well I ate one last night, and it was soft on the inside!! Mum said that meant they were perfect. YAH! But this morning their kind of sticky and soft now, but it's ok they will taste GREAT!
And so it's about 10.30am and I am going to go now!
BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment