Sunday, November 28, 2010

today 29th of November

Hello! Today I stayed home because I had a really horrible throat ache, and it was in my glands and I was loosing my voice, so I slept in till 11am and then got up and watched some doctor who episodes, and made some more scrap booking for my cookbook and the day just flew by. It's about 3.30pm and I'm sad because last night I watched 'Shallow Hal' well as much as I could before I went to bed, and it was meant to be recorded, and to be watched another time, and so I was going to watch it today, and dad went to put it on, but it wasn't completely recorded, the recording finished before the movie! So if I watch it then it will be unfinished, and the dvd is out at the video shop, and won't be back in till next saturday!!! NO! I have put it a side for when it comes in, but yeah...
I missed Jinx on Friday, I probably told you that but yeah... I'll make sure I watch it today at 5pm abc!!!
BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment