Wednesday, October 6, 2010

...and another day goes by

Hi, and now I shell tell you about this day.
Ok, so first I went to school (dah) and then I went to go to homeroom, but like no teacher was there. Our homeroom teacher was like gone. So I went to Frankie's homeroom, because she wasn't inside yet either, and we talked, then I went back to the locker bay and talked to Porsche because she was still in the locker bay, and then we walked to the gym for first and second period, which was P.E. We played T ball or whatever it's called. first round I got home run, then I got out on 3rd base the second time. Then Porsche and I went to the lockers again and got changed out of our sports uniform. Then we went to recess, and Gem gave us an awesome heart bear pen thingy each:) from china.
Then in 3rd period we had a subtitute and had HR (Human Relationships) but we aren't doing puberty and sex-ed anymore (thank god!) and we did this crap thing about our goals and shit. Then in the same room we had Geography for 4th period. Then lunch.
Then 5th period we had Maths, and then English (reading in the library) which I hid behind my school bag and finished off my maths instead, then read a chapter of 'Tomorrow, when the war began'
Then we went home, I walked home with Milly, Gem and Ivy, cause I always walk home with Gem, and recently Ivy too, tho she doesn't walk all the way cos she has another street to go to, and Milly usually goes to another street but today she walked with us.
Then I went on msn with Gem and she looked at my blog and made her own hers is:
www.gem-musicbox.blogspot.com
And yeah:)

No comments:

Post a Comment