Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Gem* came back from China!!!!

OK, so today this is what happened.
I got up early, as you already know, and posted something, then left and went into the car up to Northcote High, and then I had band, we played from 7.50am to 8.50am so then I went to home room, and then Porsche* and I walked out and I said we should go down the hill a bit to near the C block, because that's Milly*, Leeluü* and Gem* have their homeroom, and they'd be coming out of there, and we wanted to see Gem* because she was coming back from China right, and then we saw her and Porsche* screamed "GEM*" and we ran and hugged her, actually I think we hurt her.... anyway we talked a quick bit, she had a new haircut, side fringe cool, and then Tom* says "You look more Asian Gem*"
Then in first period we had Science, in room 4, yuk, I hate Science, anyway then we had Geography period 2, then recess, where I hugged Gem* again, and we sat down she gave us pressies!!!!
Leeluü* and I got more because we asked her to buy us something extra, and we'd pay her back, anyway, everyone (7 of us) all got this friendship ring, stainless steel ring that had a middle ring on it that spun around when you turned it, that has tinsy winsy words etched saying Latin things from the bible, and a small cross as the feature of the ring. She said that everyone would be getting an Asian pen thing as well, but she didn't bring them. I got (separate) a blue anime plushy thing that you hold your phone in, but I hold a small cute anime doll that she also gave me, and a Disney Minnie the mouse phone sticker.
AWESOME!!!! I love you Gem*
OK, then we went back in after recess, freaking out because it was really super dark outside, and we were pretending that the war had begun, (tomorrow, when the war began) so yeah... we went to our lockers and got our books, we had English period 3, and maths period 4.
Then we had lunch, when we all hung out again and yeah, then we went back in for the last two periods, which was English period 5 and Maths period 6 (same subjects as before) and then home!
It was raining slightly but we all walked up the hill, (Milly*, Gem*, Leeluü*, Porsche*, Frankie*, Ivy* and I) all the way up Westborne Grove (sorry about spelling) and almost at the top of the hill, Gem* was picked up because of the rain, and we kept walking until we got to my house and then we stayed for a couple of minutes then the rest left for Milly's house (really near my house) and I stayed to do some homework and then I walked over to Milly's (P.S cannot be stuffed putting * after every name k?) so yeah, walked to Milly's at 4.15pm then left 6.16pm, and had dinner, soup.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment