Sunday, October 24, 2010

today, Monday the 25th

It's 4.16pm and I just finished my maths homework. Today I went to school as usual, and yeah I had Italian in the first period, where me and Frankie got to do some work on Nutella, facts and stuff, wish we could taste test! Frankie has never tasted Nutella before! I was shocked.
Then I had Maths, and yeah it was sort of easy, and I had only one question left, but yeah the bell went. Also I had two other long questions that I had to do also because I was away last week and couldn't do them.
Then recess, which was kind of a bore because Leeluü was away, and Milly was stuck in class, and Frankie was in the canteen, and Gem was late!!! But whatever eventually everyone came. Except Leeluü.
Then Cad for two periods (period 3 and 4) and well, it was kind of boring also, we had to make invites to a party or event on the computer, I did the Frankie Magazine 10th birthday/anniversary. Yeah.
Then lunch, and everyone was there, except Leeluü and yeah. Frankie was feeling ill, and that was bad, she was sort of having what I had. On Friday, and I think she caught it from me because yeah she was at my house before I got it on the day.
Then Frankie went to the sick bay, and we all went to the Gym for the last two periods for sport.
Then Gem made me wait for Carlos because she had his keys and wallet for some reason, also probably because she wanted to walk with him.
Then we walked up the hill, me feeling like the third person, and kind of left out, but then Carlos went over to the Primary school and then Gem and I walked up the rest of the way, and I met mum at the top.
Mum then said she picked up Frankie and took her home when she was ill because Frankie couldn't contact her mum (probably had phone off or on silent because she was on the first day of new job, but she is only a temp, so has it for a week, so she wouldn't want her phone on)
Um, and then I got home, and am about to make a Chai, and yeah.
I am going to tell you guys my Christmas list so far, now don't say I'm greedy because this is for the whole family to get suggestions from, as they don't know what to get me.

CHRISTMAS LIST FOR SUNNY:
1. Frankie Magazine subscription
2. Frankie 2011 diary
3. Lost season 1 or 6 on DVD
4. Holga white film/fish eye camera
5. Cardboard magazine holders white from Ikea (pack of 5 for three dollars) 
6. Film or whatever for Polaroid camera (the one that prints the pic as soon as you take it.
7. Depending on which one I'm up to in the series, the next John Marsden's Tomorrow series book
8. Some make-up
9. Sports girl or supre` gift voucher
10. Readings or Borders gift voucher


And that's what I have right now

3 comments:

  1. Sunny, our Christmas lists are really similar! I hope you get everything on yours, especially the polaroid camera. I still have some pictures somewhere that you took on mine years ago. I should hang onto them so that when you're an uber famous photographer I can say I have some of your early work :)

    ReplyDelete