Thursday, October 28, 2010

Hello, thursday the 28th

Hello, now I have been a busy bee today, so I haven't had time to post yet! I mean it's 6.41pm! Sorry.
Right, now by eventful day really began when I was dropped off at about the top of the hill. I was starting to walk, as mum drove away, when I heard someone yell out my name "SUNNY!" and I turned around, and saw Gem in the front seat of her car with the window wound down, and smiling. "hi" I said, and she goes, "Get in" and I said, "what?" and she said, "we're giving you a lift, to the bottom of the hill" and so I got in the back and said thank you, while the song 'Gee' played in the background, and then her mum let us out, and I said thank you again, and we walked together until I got to my lockers.
Then we had sport the first and second period, which was alright, we had a sub and that was good, and we just played casual volleyball for the double. We had two courts, and we just split up into groups, and yeah. I didn't want to play at first, because of Jackson, he's really weird. And then I played because it was an uneven amount and yeah. It was actually fun, I played on Porsche's team, but wasn't that good, as I do New comb not Volleyball. I kept trying to catch the ball, whoops! And the Jackson behind me was making stupid bird noises, and it was sooo annoying, so I finally turned back to him and said probably rudely but I had to get the message through to him, "Jackson, SHUT UP, your not a BIRD" and then turned back not waiting for an answer. I did get bored with Volleyball, and wanted to play New Comb, but then Porsche was whacked right in the face from a strongly thrown ball and really close, and she like collapsed to the floor, and she was red in the face. She didn't cry, which was brave. And then we went to the taps and got some water.
Then well I played New Comb with Victoria and Riley and the Henry's and Poseidon and Daniel and peeps. Everyone wanted the ball, so when I got it, they where all going "to me sunny" and then Henry D said "I gave it to you last time..." and then I said, with the ball raised in my hands, "no you didn't!" and the Henry S came from behind and tried to knock the ball from my hands, and I turned around and said "Oi!" and yeah.
OMG just having a melt down, as my Frankie on msn just told me she thinks she has an online boyfriend!!! He called her hot and beautiful, does he even no what she looks like???
Anyway, so I then had recess, Frankie and Milly still away:(
Then HR and History and yeah, then lunch, sorry trying to speed it up as my best friend has all the gossip
Oh, and then Maths 5th period, and yeah English in the library.
Then my eventful day was going to Gem's Dad's shop after school, buying lollies, and walking around looking in shops, and taking pictures. We went to the chemist opposite the IGA, and then the IGA, and then the Friendship tree, and then the Local shop, and then Angel's trumpet, and then all the way to the Chemist Warehouse, and then to the plaza, to Priceline and stuff.
BYE!

1 comment:

  1. "Jackson, SHUT UP, your not a BIRD" hahahahahahaha!! You are hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete