Sunday, October 24, 2010

DOES ANYONE WANT ME TO GO ON STRIKE?

I am really starting to get mad. You wanna no why? well it's because tho I have asked time and TIME again for comments or signs that someone has been actually READING my blog, I HAVE NOT!
Do you want me to go on strike? Personally I want to document my daily routine, but I need your attention some how. Also I cannot save my pictures and photos on here because I have lost my cord to the computer to upload the photos, so I am limited to the amount of photos I take because I will use up all my memory! Also still not aloud Facebook as I watch friends around me talk about "did you see that on facebook..." and ".... on facebook I...." and "...I was just on facebook, and..." It's DRIVING ME MAD!!!!!!
still mad!!!!!!
I really want Facebook,
GOODBYE!

2 comments:

  1. I don't want you to go on strike Sunny! I'm sending you an email because my comment was getting too long :) xx

    ReplyDelete