Wednesday, October 13, 2010

hello! Halloween is on my mind

OK, I don't really need to tell you that I am going to tell you what I did today, as you already know that!
So today, I went to school with a super heavy bag it really hurt my shoulders. Me whiny.
First period I had Sport, and 2nd as well. Really scary, we had it with the year eights!!! Their so intimidating. They through bouncy balls at Porsche's head heaps.
Then we had recess, and Frankie showed this funny thing she made up to see what sound you made when she pulled your hand backwards, for secret reasons, sorry. It hurt and I made a real high pitch sound. Hilarious. Private joke :) :) :)
Um, then period 3 all year sevens and tens were going to have Assembly, and yeah. We got to miss out o Healthy Relationships!!!! Then yeah, I had Clarinet class, period 4. Then lunch. Where we all laughed hysterically about that hand thing, sorry it's private, can't tell you but it was SO funny!
Then period 5, maths, and I practically fell asleep so.... tired. And also because we were just studying for the test next week. The new kid is kind of weird. He has really lame jokes, like "Who have you your first clue, Sherlock?" in this dopey voice, and laughing to himself.  it's like his signature joke, it's not funny at all. Just weird.
Then I had English in the library, reading. I am reading 'The dead of night' the second book in the tomorrow series. Um so yeah Porsche and I for the whole last period practically talked about how we were going to organise the sleeping arrangements at her house for the Halloween sleepover.
We are all sleeping in her living room, but we don't know if there's enough room.
Um, so yeah then after school I walked with Carlos, Gem, Ivy and Milly up the hill. Milly and Ivy went to Ivy's house, and Gem, Carlos and I continued to walk up the hill.
Gem was filming Carlos and saying "Owrrrr he's so cute!" in her high pitched voice. She said she was being the paparazzi. Gem is kind of obsessed with Carlos but not in the boyfriend-girlfriend way. Like before Milly and Ivy walked with us, Gem, Carlos and I used to always walk up together (well actually I walked with Gem, and Gem made Carlos wait for me when she would wait to walk with me after school) and yeah she was sooo obsessed before. But she's not so bad now. I suppose Ivy and Milly and stuff wouldn't agree, as she's still pretty bad, but they didn't walk with us before, I mean she was sooo crazed, you should have seen her!

P.S Gem sorry if this offends you, I don't mean this harshly, just light hearted. You weren't crazed in a bad way, it was sweet to watch.
Just before I came on I was looking up things for my Halloween costume. I have to make it....:(
SO ummm,
OH! Tomorrow Frankie and I are going to a cheap chemist to get Foundation, liquid eyeliner, and fake cartoon like eyelashes, for our Halloween characters! Then maybe a sleepover.

No comments:

Post a Comment