Monday, October 25, 2010

Doe Deere on Monday the 25th

Hello. Have you ever heard of Doe Deere? Doe Deere the Unicorn queen? Well neither had I, until I stumbled upon her awesome blog, and now am in love with her. I think she's German, and she is 29 years old, yet looks 20, and she has bright red hair. She has her own brand of make-up and her house is like something from a dream or a fantasy. She is my new idol, tho I have many (3 idols) who are Doe Deere, Marilyn Monroe and Nirimi the photographer. But there miner idols, she is my Gold idol, Mariln is my Silver idol and Nirrimi is my bronze idol. I LOVE DOE! Look her up, or check out these pics of her:











1 comment:

  1. hmmmm...I think she bears more than a passing resemblance to someone I know whose name sort of means the opposite of cloudy....am I right or am I right??

    ReplyDelete