Sunday, October 17, 2010

monday, so far, the 18th

Hi, I am struggeling to write, as I really am not feeling so well. Mon: 9.01am
And well, I am very upset because well I really wanted to do the maths test with everyone else. And well, I can't can I?
Nor can I tell you about my day, or that you will read this until your out of work or school. So, I'll try and make my day seem the tinsy bit interesting for you, OK?
Well, I woke up at 7am in the morning but refused to get up (stupid body clock) as I was still a little sleepy, and should get a sleep in. So then I woke up again at 8.30am. That's an alright time I supposed, so I got up. And, well I put TV on, yet didn't watch it, and toasted bread, and I still haven't eaten it, and read my book, 'the dead of night' I actually read a part that my good friend Ivy warned me about happening... um, yeah wasn't very pleasant to read.
Moving on. Well then I finished the chapter, and started up the laptop, and now I am on YOU, and at the same time have several other tabs, one is Yahoo!7, the next is Stardoll, then Flickr, then this, and then YouTube. So, um yeah I  failed in making this interesting haven't I? Please comment. Also maybe I'll watch a movie, and study as tomorrow I'm getting tested in Band, and maths also! For band he is going to choose a random~sorry I am ashamed to say that I was distracted by a muted TV dirt Girl. Um, so choose a song we were learning, at random and we have to perform it. Um, not really song, but yeah, I'll call it a song. It's a warm up key of b flat and e flat tunning notes, and yeah well um I only know one of the random 3 or so of by heart, the others I don't. So also I wouldn't have been in a great way studying for the maths test last night, so I'm going to take this as a plus, for studying!

OK, BYE! OH sorry, I keep forgetting, now I published this and now I need to edit it, ok now I need to say the time I ended Mon: 9.13am

Ok, NOW bye!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry you're still not feeling better. Soooo many people seem to be suffering with the same bug as you! I still can't believe the thing you're saddest about is not being able to take a maths test....:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehhe yeah, well I don't want to do it by myself with heaps of distractions in class.

    ReplyDelete