Sunday, October 17, 2010

to gem, sort of, and my other besties, sun 17th

Hello, It's the same day, and I just wanted to say some things and then some more to Gem and people. OK, well I watched~oh wait the time is: 8.11pm, OK as I was saying, I watched 'Psycho' really good and creepy, I have been waiting literally a year to watch it, and kept putting it off, and so when dad couldn't find it in his stuff today, I got sad. So I said "I'm going to look for it" and then dad came in and I opened his DVD thingy, and he said "We'll never find it, ever in a million years" all huffy. And then I just thought, maybe you didn't look EVERYWHERE and I pulled out a disc at random from a part that I decided to search first, dad watching, and slowly I uncovered the title 'Psycho' it was SO cool! I was like OMG and dad was like GOSH! And it was sooo cool, and and and oh my god so psychic!
Um, yeah so it was really good, and scary and everything.

SO I wanted to say something to my besties, and I thought I would just remind them that I wanted to tell them, now it's kind of personal, so I will tell them at school, but for some reason I want to tell Gem in particular. Um, so it's about a dream I had last night. I would write it in my dream diary only it's kind of about getting caught in a net (My friends will know what that means) and it was kind of embarrassing, so yeah. Well it was sort of a good dream, sweet dream or whatever, but I just CAN'T write it down, though I want to remember it!!! SO PLEASE READ BEST FRIENDS:
Please email me Gem or Frankie in particular so I can kind of keep the dream, and also tell you at the same time. OK, BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment